Correct blackborder detection setup

• Hello, I am new with blackborder feature. How should I please set it up to correctly to detect top and bottom blackborders?

With this setup (my config file) top and bottom leds are off - it means hyperion set it off because I have blackborders in top and bottom, so hyperion sets LED colors to "full black". But I would like detect blackborders and ignore them, so I need to have colors on top and bottom LEDs, too. How should I edit values in hyperion config for this please?

here is my config:

• Is there any known defect or issue with detection? I had upgraded my setup (which was working) for the first time in over a year and now I get none at all.

Regardless of threshold, it still does not work.

[EDIT]
    Didn't realize that the 'Local Config Path' button was to set the local config path. Had thought it was the folder that the app ran from. Had it set to my download folder before moving everything to a contained folder. Haven't fully tested it yet but counting on that working (with some detection setting tweaks).

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!