Dropouts at HDMI as soon as I start hyperion

• Is a 4K TV!

in the config i put:

hdmi_enable_4kp60 = 1 (that's how it should work)

but also on my PC monitor I have the same problem.

but apparently he ignores the entry. Without this, same problem. As soon as I start Hyperion, massive interference on the output.

• I don't speak german and you're in the international part of the forum, so english please...
    Btw, it has nothing to do with your TV resolution.
    All your content will still be played at fullHD or 4K
    It is only the kodi interface that will be rendered at 720p and you won't even notice it.
    Try it, and you'll see it will fix your problem...
    it is in Settings/system/display (Kodi settings).
    Set it to 1280*720p

• Entries in config.txt have nothing to do with your problem.
    Keep them as is.
    Even if you set Kodi interface to 720p 50hz, if you start a movie that is in 4K 60hz, it will be played in 4k 60hz.
    I believe Kodi UI at more than 720p and hyperion together is too much for the pi to cope with...

• Thank you very much. That make sense. I thougt that a PI 4 can handle that.

Now I have to find a way to use and trigger two diffrent configurations (PI internal and External)

In the V1 of Hyperion I handelt that with name changing of the hyperion.config.json .
    I know that this is a totaly diffrent issue, but may be you have a idea.

Thx in Advance

• you can run a second LED configuration instance in Hyperion, make a second LED instance and select.

then run the wanted instance right above in Hyperion web page, with green dot ( icon of two arrows)

then it"ll run your second instance.

so you can make two diffrent configurations with in one the internal grabber and in two the external.
    in this way you are not corrupting the Json file which is really sensitive for changes in it :)

tip; before you do this make a backup of your Json so when second instance goes bad then you can turn back to default.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!