Easycap drivers Raspbian

• Hello,

I have successfully tested a 300 leds strip using a Raspberry pi 1 using a stripped down raspbian version so low consumption (do not have a rasp zero so rasp 1 is best candidate here).

Easycap Fushcai UTV007 while visible as usb device is not recognized. I do not want to install Kodi / openelec as this doesn't serve the purpose (keeping the OS lean).

Saw some posts on how to recognize the Easycap grabber but those are dated from 2013 and using a very outdated version of Raspbian.

Any idea how to get the proper drivers working for up to date version of Raspbian ?

Thank you
    GreenMood

• Well .... forget about what I wrote. The grabber is well recognized with current linux kernetl. Not a problem.
    Only issue I am having is not being able to make the grabber work.
    hyperion-v4l2 --width 320 --height 180 --screenshot give me a black screenshot with either nothing or 2 green lines.

• Yes I do. That's a grabber I had used for years and everything worked fine before. Could it be that it's not well recognized until RPI1 ? ... I doubt since all the drivers are there.
    Wanted to test it under windows 10 but failed to do so with Videolan....

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!