Grabber not receiving any input

• My grabber is returning all black input. My HDMI splitter is working for for both output ports as I've tested my TV on both. However, it has green lights for each port when the connected device is taking its output but only the one to the TV is lit up.

I am using a Raspberry Pi 3 Model B, so I assume its ports have the power to run the grabber as it is lit up, and if it didn't, I would be receiving at least some noise from the grabber. I have gone ahead and purchased a powered USB hub but it will take time to get here.

I am not sure if its an issue with my RCA converter or the grabber itself. Does anyone have experience with using a RCA converter similar to mine (shown below)?

Parts

• Hi,
    I'm using a hdmi to rca converter but it‘s an electronic version.
    The only way to know if yours work is to plug a monitor on the yellow rca plug.

For the grabber they work well with UTV007 or STK1160. I had to order a second to get an utv007 (open the stick to check your chipset)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!