Help with running external Hyperion on OpenELEC, feed from Odroid C2 Android Kodi

• Hey everyone,

I had this working for almost a year, wanted to start fresh a few days ago by updating OpenELEC to 8.0 (RPi). Think it broke the settings. Now I've reverted back to OpenELEC 4.1.5. I've removed all traces of Hyperion and started again.

Kodi running on Android has boblight plugin installed, looking at remote IP: 192.168.100.9

Hyperion running on OpenELEC RPi is listening to IP: 192.168.100.3

Like I said this was running fine until I updated OpenELEC. I've since thought I'd start everything from the beginning and reset my Kodi as well (it was crashing a lot with v17.1).

dtparam=spi=on is set in config.txt

HyperCon config is being sent with no problems, but I keep getting 'Unable to connect to host'. Not sure what's wrong.

I feel I'm missing something very basic.

Here is my hyperion.config.json:

• I do not use a Lightpack setup, so please take suggestion with a grain of salt.

It seem like your sending the output to the heavens.
    In the config file I see you have ("output" : "",) That should have a Lightpack serial number (I think, I'm guessing here). Or at the very least some info on where to output the LED info.

Again I'm guessing, but I hope it helps.

• Here's the HyperCon log

• lsusb gives me:

Code
    Bus 001 Device 006: ID 1d50:6022 OpenMoko, Inc.
    Bus 001 Device 003: ID 0424:ec00 Standard Microsystems Corp. SMSC9512/9514 Fast Ethernet Adapter
    Bus 001 Device 002: ID 0424:9514 Standard Microsystems Corp. SMC9514 Hub
    Bus 001 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub

And dmesg | grep -i video:

Code
    [    0.130790] mailbox: Broadcom VideoCore Mailbox driver
    [    1.200686] vc-cma: Videocore CMA driver
  • ls -lh /dev/ gives me this output:

• For anyone curious. Set up is Odroid C2, Android with Kodi, Boblight plugin, remote IP. Raspberry Pi B with OpenELEC and Hyperion. My hyperion config is this:

• Hello, i have almost the same Configuration. Raspi3 with hyperion and and Odroid with Kodi. But my Kodi give only a Fix light in Various Colour :-(.
    What is in your boblight Con on the Odroid ?

• Now i turn off the Hardware Acceleration and The Boblight gives me an Ambiant Light :) but when i switch to TV i need the Mpeg2 Acc, so i turn it on back, but the Boblight is always in function. :) Thank you.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!