How do I use a camera to capture images for Hyperion?

• Good afternoon, help a noob please.

I have been interested in the Ambilight system with Hyperion and as I have a 4k tv and I love its operating system, I am trying to use a camera in front of the tv to capture the image.

I'm using the following intens:
    - Raspberry pi 3+
    - Arduino uno atmega328p
    - Led strip WS2812B
    - Font 5v 10a supply for the ribbon
    - Font 5v 2a source for rpi

On the raspberry I used the hyperion.ng installed by the raspbian taken from this video:

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

In Arduino I used "Adafruit_NeoPixel" configured for 272 leds, 87 horizontal and 49 vertical

Well, my doubt is this:
    I saw in this thread https://hyperion-project.org/t…t-region.2615/#post-10103 that some people used a Camera Pi, ps3 eye or a normal usb camera to capture the image from the tv. I tried all the ways and I couldn't get the rpi to receive the image from my cameras!
    I have to use a grabber (v42l) or some other device to receive this video.

I am new to this type of programming, but I have read a lot about it.
    Anyone who can help me, I really appreciate it!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!