How to rotate the LED colors clockwise 90

• My LEDs start as I face the TV from the front at the bottom left like in my picture. they go up and follow the tv screen around counter-clockwise. changing the LED checkbox to "LED Bottom Right" it doesn't change where they RED color is... the 0 LED is on the bottom right. these are WS2811s with 30 LED per peter and not WS2812b at 60 per meter.... maybe that why the RED is so far away..... hmmm how to make sure its set for WS2811's and not WS2812B's on to something maybe

• I tried that. it moved the red a bit more but not to the right of the screen.

A few things I have noticed. the RED on the screen only takes about 6 inches. the RED LEDs are about 12 it's like its doubling the size of the RED for the image on the screen.

also when I put a picture of ALL colors like a pinwheel it only shows the first few ALL the way around the screen then the rest of the colors come on.

It's like it thinks there are 2x as many LEDs on my screen as there physically are maybe that's why the RED LEDs are twice the size of the image on the screen. you will see below that the blue/green comes on and FILLS the whole screen then the red/yellow does while whipping the blue off.

I set the number of LED to 97 as the is how many I have.

They are PWM WS2811 12V 30 LED/Meter

maybe somewhere in the Hyperion code, it thinks I have 60 LEDs/Meter????? and that is why the LED colors are twice the image on the screen?

I have double counted.
    33 Top
    30 bottom
    17 left/right

• Just added an Arduino MEGA between the LEDs and the Pi. uploaded the sketch changed NUM_LEDS 97 which is what I have and the RED color is still off....

FastLED.addLeds<WS2811, DATA_PIN, RGB>(leds, NUM_LEDS); is also set.

So I'm thinking that somewhere on the PI its doubling data somewhere???

thoughts? are PWM LEDs just not working? should I get a different type?

• This was my order.

I missed that part. thanks for helping me figure this out. now to get some working LEDs :)

Thanks again. maybe a good thing to add to your FAQ :)

at the same time, i ordered these

but decided to use the others and return these. I waited.. glad i didn't. ill swap them out ASAP

Dave P

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!