hsv ValueGain

• whats the reason that this setting is gone?

after setting up the new hyperion version + new config, my LED are to bright for my taste. I looked in an old config and noticed that HSV ValueGain is now missing, but you can still change it with the Android App, so I added it Manuell to my new Config to Dimm the LED a bit.

Hsl saturation and luminance Gain did not bring the same effect.

• The luminance Gain (Helligkeit) lower your brightness. If you set it to 0,5 it will half the brightness, if you use a higher value then 1 it will add more and more white.
    All Apps are outdated. @Rick164 is working on it (ongoing)

• Please, keep the HSV valueGain feature as an option.
    With the new luminanceGain setting if I set it to 1.5, the reds become white with a shade of red. Same with pure blue and green.
    With the old valueGain the colors are not altered, just are brighter for the midtones allowing them to be seen in lit rooms.
    If I don't apply the valueGain with the Android App, 80% of the effects are lost during the day.
    Thanks

• Please, keep the HSV valueGain feature as an option.
    With the new luminanceGain setting if I set it to 1.5, the reds become white with a shade of red. Same with pure blue and green.
    With the old valueGain the colors are not altered, just are brighter for the midtones allowing them to be seen in lit rooms.
    If I don't apply the valueGain with the Android App, 80% of the effects are lost during the day.
    Thanks

I have noticed the same thing. I can not get the brightness to increase without that effect using the settings. The only way I can get that done is to set the value in the app, to 1.4 in my case.

How can we do that in settings? Surely there must be a way to set that up correctly

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!