HTPC x64 (Win7) + Kodi + (Raspi2 + Hyperion)

• Hi everyone

I was successful to use Hyperion on my old RasPi3B + Hyperion.

Since I decided to migrate to Asrock HTPC with Windows 7 on board i'm on trouble to get Hyperion working.

Not yet is solved recent problem with DX11 on windows grabber with message error of "Unknown"

I have on Raspbi3 hyperion working with led strip. I want to keep that. I don't want buy Usb/arduino.
    First problem if I use hyperion windows grabber it only works with windows explorer and some apps stuff. No media player wanted be grabbed by wingrabber.
    I have recent Kodi Leia RC2 and it is not working nothing on it. I tried old plugins, no result. I understand that recent kodi as 17 and 18 are working with DX11.

So second problem i have EasyCap device that is no any of two that can work on RaspBi so is any program on windows that can grab from any usbcamera device and send commands to hyperion server on my Raspbi as it works with windows grabber?

P.s. Sorry for my poor english.
    P.s.s. i have 2x1 hdmi 1.3b splitter and my AVR has only 1 hdmi output. I'm enough to use my htpc for media player and send all grabbed stuff to raspberry hyperion server.
    Thanks

• In addition:

I tried remote Hyperion on Raspi3 with windows grabber on win10 it's works with DX11 perfectly, even with kodi or DRM content via Chrome... So I will upgrade HTPC to WIN8.1 in hope to have at least working Win grabber..

If anyone knows universal software for any EasyCap on windows to send commands to remote hyperion. It will be solution to a lot of people with this system.
    (Hdmi splitter with any device + hdmi2av + AVEasyCap any chipset -> remote raspberry with hyperion)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!