Hyperion and Atmo - Type - failed state

• Is there anyone out there who tried to use Hyperion with the "Atmo" LED Type?
    I try to use an Atmolight (see https://ca.rstenpresser.de/index.php/atmo-main.html) as a "LED". In another thread i was told that this should work. Because of the meanwhile misleading title of the old thread i created this new thread.

I dont know how to configure Hyperion to get this to work. The wiki doesnt have infos about his.

Btw, my ssh-log looks like there are additional problems, dont it?

Code
    ssh in:     Okt 09 20:03:28 raspberrypi systemd[1]: Stopped Hyperion Systemd service.
    ssh in:     Okt 09 20:03:28 raspberrypi systemd[1]: hyperion.service: Start request repeated too quickly.
    ssh in:     Okt 09 20:03:28 raspberrypi systemd[1]: Failed to start Hyperion Systemd service.
    ssh in:     Okt 09 20:03:28 raspberrypi systemd[1]: hyperion.service: Unit entered failed state.
    ssh in:     Okt 09 20:03:28 raspberrypi systemd[1]: hyperion.service: Failed with result 'exit-code'.
  • The problems / errors described in this and the old thread here are solved - i get no (general) error messages anymore. Reason was the sd-card; i remembered that this one was faulty sometimes. With the new card i get no error messages. I can ssh into the pi, your command # ldd hyperiond ends in directory not found.

But for example i can grab a pic from the grabber, so i think hyperion works?

Main problem is unsolved - how to connect to the Atmolight? I tried Atmo and Adalight, several baud rates. The best success i got was in the SSH-Log:

Code
    ssh in:     Okt 09 22:44:49 raspberrypi hyperiond[10152]: AtmoLight: 4 channels configured. This should always be 5!

=> the only sign (in Hyperion) i ever got that the atmolight is there. Btw lsusb finds the atmo.

EDIT: Thanks for the link !!

Code
    if (ledValues.size() != 5)

The source of the error mentioned :). But how to define 5 LED when Atmo only supports 4 ??

• A little success :) :).
    USB0 works with 38.400. THe problem seems to be that the rpi or atmo or hyperions seems to need a fairly long time to switch between the settings i tested. When i waited 1 Minute right now, it works (i mean send a color!).
    What still doesnt work is grabbing. When i click "take pic frome grabber" always the same pic is displayed.

EDIT:

The Wiki says

Mumbi video grabber
    Dazzle DVR
    Fushicai UTV007

Nonworking grabbers are:
    Logilink

I got the logilink, cause many tutorials said so. It uses the 007-chipset.

• Ok, now grabbing works, too. :):). With logilink and the settings above.
    But not automatically.

At the moment only the following way: start Hypercon (Windows), click start Hyperion. I thought it should start automatically when the pi boots?

• Yay !

I've never used hypercon nor openelec so I can't help with that one. (As a developer I do my installs as part of the build process)

@Brindosch may be able to help with hypercon.

If you have time, it would be great if you can document what you did on the wiki.
    Also, if you are comfortable compiling from source, it would be great if you could test Hyperion.ng

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!