Hyperion+arduino issues

• Hi,

I've been struggling to fix the issue with this ambilight system and was hoping you could help with it.

System:
    RPi3
    Arduino Uno R3
    Hyperion
    Fushicai USBTV007 Video Grabber [EasyCAP]
    HDMI switcher
    Converter from HDMI to AV
    Openelec OS
    WS2812B LEDs (7v) (273 LEDs with leds on the corners)

The sketch I am using for arduino and the config.json for hyperion are in attachment.
    I tested the grabber and screenshots are being taken correctly.
    I tested the LEDs with the arduino and they are responding as it should.
    Whenever I initialize hyperion the LEDs work which I think is due to the sketch code because if I set up an hyperion boot sequence it does not work. Hyperion logs don't show anything wrong (also in attachment).

I try to set static colours through hyperion-remote but the LEDs do not respond.
    I know the

Note: On grabber I am using "device" : "/dev/myframegrabber" instead /dev/video0 which is just a reference and it should be working. Problem is not with the grabber since I can't even trigger static colours through the hyperion-remote.

I believe if hyperion wasn't really communicating with arduino then it wouldn't trigger the LEDs at the server initialization. Even though I am not sure what is triggering the LEDs on server initialization because hyperion bootsequences does not work.

If you need anything else to be able to help me with this problem let me know.

Thank you very much.

• I am using 273 leds. does inputting 273 would make no led to work?

Just tried with 272 in the sketch and the same behavior. No leds output if I execute the following.

/storage/hyperion/bin/hyperion-remote.sh --priority 50 --color red --duration 5000

• When using arduino it is wise to set delayAfterConnect to 1500. Most arduinos resets when connection/serial port is opend. After that they are in firmware mode. Depending on different things arduinos stay in firmware mode when they receiving constantly data via usb.
    The delay option ensures that the arduino has enough time to boot after connection was opened

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!