Problem with Hyperion Installation!

• Hello All!
    I had problems with my sd card, so i had to reinstall latest Osmc system on my RPi3.
    After I setup everything i tried to install Hyperion back on, with Hypercon.
    Log from ssh traffic

Log from terminal: sudo service hyperion status

Any idea what could be wrong?

• Hello!
    I managed to solve the problem. After above post, there ware Osmc update which has installed some of missing packets as i believe. After that i reinstalled Hyperion and everything went fine.
    Now i have another problem. If i setup Hyperion with pwm driver there is a problem with booting Osmc. It doesn't boot until i ssh to it (which takes forever to respond) and disable Hyperion, after boot i enable it and it works fine.
    While Hyperion is working command journalctl trows this log.

Now, if i use spi driver, there is no problem with boot and no errors in journalctl, but leds are producing wrong colors and behave very funny.
    I use 59 Ws2812 leds on strip..

• Thanks Akriss!
    As I said, problem with my PWM setup is with rebooting RPi and errors with writhing on SD card.
    My first setup was with Ws8212b driver as i can recall.
    Here is config.

Here is a video of PWM setup, controlled with Hypercon.

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

I made changes to config for SPI setup from that link you post it, and there is no difference to strange behavior of leds.
    This is SPI conf.

Video of Spi setup, also controlled from Hypercon.

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

I am using RPi3 with my own shield.
    This is my level translator.

p.s. How do I upload my own picture of my shield?
    When I try uploading file it says: There was a problem uploading your file.

• Sorry I'm not to sure here, There is definitely interference. be it from a wire acting as an antenna, picking up stray signals or just simply a loose wire. I'm not sure.

However, this may be of help ( https://github.com/jgarff/rpi_ws281x#spi )

clip from link: (On a RPi 3 you have to change the GPU core frequency to 250 MHz, otherwise the SPI clock has the wrong frequency. Do this by adding the following line to /boot/config.txt and reboot. core_freq=250 )

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!