Hyperion, make led strip act like a bulb!

• I have some left over from my ambilight project, and i'd like to make 2 lamps using the leds to place on the tv sides (tried to use my hue bulbs, but the bridge can't handle 2 bulbs at the same time without lag). Is there a way to modify the code or make a script that could use these led to act like a bulb on hyperion? If i add as a led stripe, it will get the colors from tv grabber, i want just a solid color to match with video! (the led should be recognized like on the pic) I'm using an esp32 with WLED to control it!

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hey, is your Hue Bridge supporting the Entertainment-API?
    Then you can create an entertainment group and you should not see an lag any longer... You might want to give it a try...
    Edit: You should minimum run hyperion.ng alpha 6
    Just use the hyperion hue wizard

• Hey, is your Hue Bridge supporting the Entertainment-API?
    Then you can create an entertainment group and you should not see an lag any longer... You might want to give it a try...
    Edit: You should minimum run hyperion.ng alpha 6
    Just use the hyperion hue wizard

Hey Lord-Grey, you're the man! Do you know how many discord servers i've been, and nobody could tell me why it was happening! Now it's running how i'd like to! Thanks my man, bless ya!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!