Hyperion.ng + esp8266/wled no lights

• Using Hyperion.ng on a Windows 10 machine, connected over UDP to an esp8266 with WLED installed and receiving capture from Hyperion Android Grabber. I can get hyperion to connect, as WLED says hyperions in charge if i switch to it, and looking at the log it seems good but I cannot get Hyperion to start up the lights at all, even from the windows app. What am I doing wrong?

Log is here
    [MEDIA=pastebin]875BV6Eb[/MEDIA]

• Also just noticed that colors are pretty off from whats on the screen. The spinning RGB of the hyperion android grabber had what looked like the right colors, but they were behind in their position as it spun. Other sources, like Plex and Youtube greens appear as redish and reds appear greenish. I set hyperion to GRB, which according to this is correct: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01C…ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it&th=1

EDIT-Solved. The amazon description says GRB but using the helper in hyperion, turns out they are RGB. Changing it to RGB gives me the right colors.

• Hi thesuffering,

May you share you hyperion-ng config (I think especially the network service tab data) :thumbup:?
    I can't make it work with Android Grabber (it was ok with Hyperion - not NG).

WLED says "WLED is receiving live Hyperion data from x.x.x.x" and pressinjg power button doen't help o_O

Thanks a lot.

• Network:
    API Authentication: Checked
    Local API Authentication: Checked

JSON Server:
    port: 19444

Flatbuffers Server
    port: 19400
    timeout: 5

Protocol Buffers Server
    timeout: 5
    port: 19445

Under LED Hardware:
    Controller Type: udpraw
    RGB Byte Order: RGB
    Target IP: WLED IP ADDRESS
    Port: 19446

• Thanks a lot,

Not straightfoward, but at the end it works !
    Here are my change/test.
    1/ Protocol Buffers Server activation (actually, I can't remember if it was already activated :() => still KO
    2/ enable debug log => nothing to notice
    3/ update hyperion grabber update through playstore, I was using mayber older version from a downloaded apk => still KO
    4/ try to lower the priority in android grabber to 50 (was previously default value ? 500) => still KO but new error in log saying priority should be set btw 100 and 199.
    5/ change priority to 150 => stil KO
    6/ change udp port at WLED to 19448 (was set at 21234 from a reddit tutorial) and bingo ! :LOL::omg::picture:

So, as I remember it's roughly my very first working setup with hyperion not NG o_O

So my setup up is now working, I gonna (save my setup !!!) and tune the calibration.
    Thnaks again :thumbup:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!