Hyperion - Shut leds down

• Hi everyone, I have just joined the community as I am trying to set up a Hyperion LED system with Rpi.
    Before buying every device needed, I had some questions regarding the operative of Hyperion software, mainly when it comes to shut down the LEDs.

My setup would be
    PS4+Satellite TV --> HDMI switcher --> HDMI splitter --> to a TV and a Grabber --> Rpi --> LED through GPIO. LED supply will also power the Rpi.

But for instance, satellite decoder will always transmit signal, even when the TV is off, so how can I shut down the leds without having to disconnect Rpi? The idea would be that leds are shut down when I switch TV off.
    - I looked at some threads that connecting Grabber USB power to TV USB will provide cutting power to Grabber when TV is off, but however LEDs still might remain on. Is there some inactivity period to be set up in Hyperion? If the image is frozen when grabber is off, after a certain time hyperion would shut down. That would be OK.
    - If I shut RPi down, when I power on again, hyperion would restart automatically with ambilight?
    - Using hyperion-remote with cell, is it possible to turn the leds on/off?
    - Again, with hyperion-remote, if I force LEDs to a certain color, white for instance, how can I switch to automatic hyperion control again?

Thank you so much!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!