Hyperion Wont Start

• Hi, so I am having an issue with what I believe to be the final step before everything works. I cannot get Hyperion to start.

I get the following error(s)

I am able to take a screenshot with my grabber without any issues using the following command

Code
    /storage/.kodi/addons/service.hyperion/bin/hyperion-v4l2 --device /dev/video0 --video-
    standard no-change --input 0 --width 512 --height 512 --crop-left 0 --crop-right 0 --crop-top 0 --crop-bottom 0
    --size-decimator 1 --frame-decimator 2 --red-threshold 0.0 --green-threshold 0.0 --blue-threshold 0.0 --screensh
    ot

My grabber appears as /dev/video0 without an issue and is identified as 534d:2109

I have attached my config (Width and Height to grab is different but that is all), and I have given as much information as I know in regards to the error. I am currently using the latest version of Libreelec and have been trying to figure this out for over a day now.

If you have more questions please let me know. I am willing to try everything to get this to work.

Regards,
    Kristan

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!