I'm stuck: only showing white leds, and no change

• Hi guys, I finally got all of my equipment and set everything up. Using pi 3 b+, capture card w/ loop (link below), and ws2812b 300 led strip. I get color at startup, but instantly leds turn white and then stay white. What am I missing??? How can I check gpio18 pin sending signal? What am I doing wrong? it's driving me crazy...thanks

EDIT: I disabled gpio18 and leds went off, enabled it and they came back on, so I don't think its a gpio18 issue. I'm lost.

Second edit: I'm showing a movie on my tv through my TiVo, but the led visualization screen on Hyperion is a snowy picture (which would explain the white only leds).

SK9822 leds, RasPi 3b+, 4k capture card, hyperion.

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von vig1116 ()

• I narrowed it down to a input resolution issue on the capture card (I think). Im now not using the capture card for tv output. I have a splitter before the capture card gong straight to tv and to capture card for leds will have to look into it further to get it right...

SK9822 leds, RasPi 3b+, 4k capture card, hyperion.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von vig1116 ()

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!