Install on Nvidia Shield (Kodi/SPMC)

• I feel like I am missing something, but I cannot find it here on the forums.

I followed this tutorial for installing the Kodi Add-on:

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

However, when trying to install the "hyperion.kodi-master.zip", I get the following error: "Failed to install addon, the dependency script.module.protobuf version 2.5.0..."

I also tried to install the Protobuf Add-on, but here I also get the error: "Failed to install Add-on from zip file".

I tried Kodi 17.6, Kodi 18.4, SPMC 16.7, all with the same results.

Edit: As my problem is not related to the Hyperion set-up (as far as i know), I did not add the
    "hyperion.config.json" or "Hyperion-Log". Please let me know if this is needed.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!