Intermittent flickering leds

• I’m using ws2812b leds, an arduino and a pi3b. When I boot up the system, the startup sequences work as intended on all leds. After that, I only get random sections of leds.(see attached vid) The boot sequence works fine which makes me think it’s not a power issue(5v 12a psu). If I unplug the ground from the arduino, the leds flash in random colors at random intervals. I’ve went through most of the troubleshooting (adjusting serial rate and changing pins on arduino) and I’m lost at this point.
    P.S. I’m a noob.

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Fast led

Config .json

• do you use a level shifter?

I do not use a level shifter. Not even sure what it is. However, I did solve this issue after a few days of tinkering. It was an issue with the border size. Increasing the capture area solved the problem. Thanks for trying to help, though.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!