LEDs lassen sich nicht steuern.

• Liebe Community,
    tut mir wirklich Leid falls ich eure Zeit verschwende, ich würde mich aber doch sehr über etwas Hilfe freuen :)
    Naja nun denn: Ich habe das Tuturial hier im Forum befolgt und versucht meine ws2801 LEDs mit Hyperion ng über einen Raspberry Pi 3B zu steuern. Nun das Problem: ich habe jetzt alles richtig angeschlossen (außer das ich nur auf der Eingangsseite das 5V Netzteil angeschlossen habe), dann habe ich auf dem PI Hyperion installiert und auch mit meinen 2 Philipps Hue color Lampen zum Laufen gebracht. Am Raspberry stecken alle PINs richtig allerdings leuchten am LED stripe nur die 3. Led blau und einige andere weiß (in keinen muster). In Hyperion habe ich auch alles richtig eingestellt und den Rainbow Effekt versucht. Leider kein Ergebnis. Daraufhin habe ich probiert die LEDs mit einem anderen PI mit einem Python Programm zu steuern. Auch hier nichts. Ich denke allerdings nicht, dass die LEDs defekt sind, sonnst würden Sie ja nicht leuchten oder?
    Habe viel gesucht aber nichts gefunden was geholfen hat.
    Nachdem die ganze Sache ja doch nicht so günstig ist bitte ich nun um Hilfe.
    Led stripe: BTF-LIGHTING WS2801 5050 SMD RGB... https://www.amazon.de/dp/B06ZZZYHBQ?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share
    Netzteil: Capolida 5V 10A 50W 100-240V LED... https://www.amazon.de/dp/B06XCMQ212?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share
    Pi: Raspberry Pi 3 Model B... https://www.amazon.de/dp/B01CD5VC92?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

• hello,

i have the same setup almost

it can be a ground problem ( ground everything to more then one PIN and then to GND)
    if thats not it, your PSU is not putting out a clean 5volts DC (use a multimeter to verify) if there's a AC rimple on it its possible the leds is not firing.

A LED is a light emiting diode and very very sensitive for AC rimples, sometimes in DC PSU there's a glimpse of life.of AC in it.

you can also touch the beginning of the ledstrip, the chips are very tiny and soldered to the strip and loosens> if that happens then the whole ledstrip from that point will not light.
    so check the beginning where the connector is soldered to the strip and wiggle a little.

few points;
    measure DC
    wiggle the strip
    press your finger on the chips in the beginning.

note; sometimes 5 volts DC should be exactly that to fire the lights too much DC voltage ( for instance 5,20 volts) can be responsible for the problem of no
    lights at all... in that case its better to lower the DC voltage exactly or under 5 volts like 4.9 volts.

• could you maybe explain that a ground problem is more specific

mesure: it put out 5.43 V so maybe its that (is there any you can recommend, I have this one: https://www.amazon.de/gp/produ…tle_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1)
    wiggle: wiggleing didnt do anything
    pressing: i tried on some random LEDs and they lit up white

well acually the 3rd light is blue but not pretty bright

5.43 is to much voltage so chances is big thats the problem.

grounding is important> on the PI, there are more GND pins. connect these and then bring them back to GND of our PSU.
    use a diffrent PSU for power and see what happens.

if you have a old ATX PSU (from computer) u can use these for power colours red and black

• I have got a “normal” power adapter (amazon above). So i can't really ground it to the raspberry. I have an old pc but i think it is 12V not 5

PSU of a pc have normally 12volts positive 5 volts positive, and 3.3 volt positive lines. Yellow is 12 volts red is 5 volts, orange is 3.3 volts

black is always negative or GND (ground)

Look into what you can do and not what you can't do.
    It always possible to ground your devices.
    and measure your PSU lines then you are shure.

grounding is connecting all GND ( -) connections together on PSU.
    it makes sure that all electronic flow wants to come back to GND which improves electronic devices and currents.

• Hi, so corrently I am about to dissable my old PC to get the PSU XD
    Here are some pics to show my current wiring (with the "unclean" power supply, to give a better overview I took the same color for the jumper wires as the wires on the LED stripe

Could it be possible that I destroed the chips by putting to much volt on it?

• Hi, so corrently I am about to dissable my old PC to get the PSU XD
    Here are some pics to show my current wiring (with the "unclean" power supply, to give a better overview I took the same color for the jumper wires as the wires on the LED stripe

Could it be possible that I destroed the chips by putting to much volts on it?

i looked at your hardware connections, its okay

no not from only 0.5 volts

• Now, I tried a standard 5V 2A Phone power supply which suprisingly has clean 5V and again only the 3rd LED was on and the controling didnt work. I think the LED stripe is broke.

thats the thing with searching for flaws/mallfunction, option out what it isn't and you will end with the thing that is wrong.
    however, that the ledstrip is faulty is possible.

• do you know where i can check this in the conifig.txt?

mine looks like this:

# For more options and information see
    # http://rpf.io/configtxt
    # Some settings may impact device functionality. See link above for details

# uncomment if you get no picture on HDMI for a default "safe" mode
    #hdmi_safe=1

# uncomment this if your display has a black border of unused pixels visible
    # and your display can output without overscan
    disable_overscan=0

# uncomment the following to adjust overscan. Use positive numbers if console
    # goes off screen, and negative if there is too much border
    #overscan_left=16
    #overscan_right=16
    #overscan_top=16
    #overscan_bottom=16

# uncomment to force a console size. By default it will be display's size minus
    # overscan.
    #framebuffer_width=1280
    #framebuffer_height=720

# uncomment if hdmi display is not detected and composite is being output
    hdmi_force_hotplug=1

# uncomment to force a specific HDMI mode (this will force VGA)
    #hdmi_group=1
    #hdmi_mode=1

# uncomment to force a HDMI mode rather than DVI. This can make audio work in
    # DMT (computer monitor) modes
    #hdmi_drive=2

# uncomment to increase signal to HDMI, if you have interference, blanking, or
    # no display
    #config_hdmi_boost=4

# uncomment for composite PAL
    #sdtv_mode=2

#uncomment to overclock the arm. 700 MHz is the default.
    #arm_freq=800

# Uncomment some or all of these to enable the optional hardware interfaces
    #dtparam=i2c_arm=on
    #dtparam=i2s=on
    dtparam=spi=on

# Uncomment this to enable infrared communication.
    #dtoverlay=gpio-ir,gpio_pin=17
    #dtoverlay=gpio-ir-tx,gpio_pin=18

# Additional overlays and parameters are documented /boot/overlays/README

# Enable audio (loads snd_bcm2835)
    dtparam=audio=on

[pi4]
    # Enable DRM VC4 V3D driver on top of the dispmanx display stack
    dtoverlay=vc4-fkms-v3d
    max_framebuffers=2

[all]
    #dtoverlay=vc4-fkms-v3d

#self edit
    core_freq=250

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!