LEDs not working correctly under 0.26 threshhold.

• Hello ereryone,

my Hyperion System is working fine with the exepion that the LEDs dont light up until a certain strenght (~0.26) is reached.

For Example: When using SSH and adding "Backlight" the leds dont light until the value 0.1. But then the color isn't white (or "gray") but green. Going further up the scale the color changes to yellowish and then the further I go the more it reaches a white state.

It's really hard to make a good setting for this because low light colors dont light up as they are supposed to.

Right now i solved this with setting the threshhold for all three channels at 0.26. But then the low light's arent illuminated at all.

I dont really know if I just did something wrong or the LEDs I bought are just not as good as other.....

Those are the LEDs I bought....
    https://de.aliexpress.com/item…=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.j4cDT6

This is how it looks with backlight at 0,09 and the threshhold at 0.

[MEDIA=googledrive]0BxCuAwhjqoxBV01SWHFsN2xIZEk[/MEDIA]

I dont have the problem when setting the backlight from the mobile app via "Blacklevel".
    But I didn't find this option in the HyperCon app and adding it to the config.json endet up with a compile error.

Thanks in advance for any help,

Martin

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!