Leds wiring and power

• Dear all,
    I just finished the mounting of the WS2801 led strip on a 50" tv :)
    The leds are powred from one side with a 5v 6A power supply, I have 34 led on top, 34 down, 19 left and 19 right (106 Leds).
    The 4 led segments are ON but few leds remain OFF !

The led strip is connected to a raspberry pi 3
    GND to PIN 6
    DI to PIN 19
    CK to PIN 23
    The 5v is not connected to the PI, t
    [COLOR=rgb(128, 128, 128)]he Raspberry is connected to 5V 2A power supply, the signal comes to the PI via usb grapper.[/COLOR]
    When I send my configuration and start Hyperion only the leds on the top and right and 1 & 2 left side of the screen are dynamic and change depending of the image in my TV, the led in the left side and donwside remain on on not reacting[COLOR=rgb(128, 128, 128)]!! [/COLOR]
    Any idea how to fix it?
    The blue and green are inverted[COLOR=rgb(128, 128, 128)] ! even if I try wuth RGB, RBG, BRG... not working[/COLOR]
    Any tutorial how to configur coloros?
    Many many thanks for your support
    Amine

• make sure to stop and start hyperion after changing configuration. I had the same B-G switch and fixed by changing to RBG.
    Regarding the side leds, not sure what the problem can be. Have you tried with the Hyperion app for android? disconnecting the USB grabber?

• Hello,
    Test all R G & B orders, I also donwload the app to set led colors, test also with NTSC & PAL.
    When I attribute the right color, save, stop hyperion, send config and start again the blue and green still inverted.

The leds on the left side on bottom still not working !
    Should I wire the led also from the end of strip?
    GND to PIN 6
    DI to PIN 19
    CK to PIN 23

Any help is welcome
    Amine

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!