LEDs wont turn on after booteffect - Cannot connect to host

• When I start Hyperion the LEDs will all light up in a rainbow of colors so I know they are working. But after that booteffect they just stop working. If I try to use the hypercon to set the LEDs to a single color I always get:

Code
    ssh: $ /storage/hyperion/bin/hyperion-remote.sh  -c 2e18ff
    ssh: hyperion-remote:
    ssh:     version   : V1.03.4 (brindosch-c750c41/dc6a602-1522918225
    ssh:     build time: Apr  5 2018 01:57:05
    ssh Error: Unable to connect to host

The logs don't show anything either:

I should also note a couple things.

1) I am not powering this LED strip with an external power brick, there are only 94 LEDs total and they are being powered directly from the PI.
    2) Before I had cut LED strip and fixed it to my TV sides, I plugged it directly into my pi and used Hypercon to set ALL the LEDs by specifying the set up as a single side of my TV has 128 LEDs and nothing else. So that way every single LED on the strip was addressable by Hypercon because it thought only a single side of the TV had LEDs and I was able to us the color wheel to set them all to yellow. o it's weird to me that they no longer work at all now.

Could this be because it's not getting enough power?

I have uploaded my config as well.

• Looks like it was a powering issue. I ended up splicing the ground and 5v wires and powering the LED directly with a power supply as opposed to using the RPI and that seems to have done the trick.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!