LibreElec crash after start of Hyperion

• Hi there,
    have massive problems on my PI 4.
    LibreElec runs alone. But as soon as Hyperion starts, Kodi hangs and Hyperion runs perfectly.
    Usually it is started via the config.txt.
    I started it later for the log manually with "systemctl restart hyperion".

The same happend if I deinstall it ..

systemctl disable hyperion.service --now
    rm -R /storage/hyperion
    wget -qO- https://git.io/JU4Zx | bash

Append the log and my config.txt

• Offizieller Beitrag

2019-04-11 18:28:40.392 T:3011797008 NOTICE: Found resolution 1920x1080 with 1920x1080 @ 60.000000 Hz
    try to change it to 720 (it is only the kodi-gui)

• @TPmodding
    Hi, I have similar problem and I have changed the Limit GUI Size (2) to 720p but it still seems to show in 1080p, is there something that can override that setting?
    Atleast I still have the "Found resolution 1920x1080" in the log and still have video flickering/blackouts.

Do I have to change the Resolution (1) too?

My kodi log looks like this.

• Ya that seemed to have helped a bit but then the gui is so ugly, and I think the problem was actually with the test I did, I was running a youtube video and it ran ok when there was no gui but once there was a gui on screen it started to flicker.
    But other movies/videos are running fine, higher then 1080p even with the gui showing.

I'm in no need to run the lights when watching youtube anyway so I'll just keep hyperion off then.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!