+ Libreelec - led flashing randomly

• Hi everyone,

I have set up a fresh hyperion installation with new hardware, and though the basics seem to work (e.g. random swirl on startup or effects started via the android app), I still have some issues:
    - when playing videos only a few LED work (like LED 48 to 70) and they flash random colors
    - when trying to calibrate the colors using e.g. a complete white photo, the LED show white until the moment I start to change RGB settings via Android app. Once I change one of the RGB settings, all LED start flashing in random colors

This is my setup:
    - Intel NUC running Libreelec 8.0.1 and Kodi 17.1
    - LED control via Aruino Uno using Adalight sketch
    - WS2801 LED stripe with 99 LEDs (soldered at the corners)

Hyperion config and extract from log file attached (log shows me starting hyperion, opening a fully white photo and changing the RGB settings via Hyperion app).

I am clueless as to what is wrong with this setup. Effects work nicely but everything that is not a fully white picture goes crazy. Even a fully red pictures triggers all LED flashing wildly :)

Your help is much appreciated. I promised my significant other a cool ambilight and it looks like I am going to embarass myself.

Cheers
    Natcho

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!