Matrix configuration Script

• Hi,

I'm trying to run JS to create LED matrix but getting strange result..

Code
    Node.exe Node.js -w 58 -h 34 -s top-right  > leds.json

leds.json contain too many lines, last index is 1971. I'm expecting #184. Any idea why?

I'm trying it because HyperCon is counting wrong number of LEDs for 58+58+34+34 = 185??
    I know there is LED #0 but 0 is only one, so can't enter 57. With 57 it will count only 183 LEDs :(
    That's why I'd like to create own matrix.

• Greetings,

leds.json contain too many lines

it's a matrix script (quadrat) 58x34=1972 leds. It's for "led walls".

I'm trying it because HyperCon is counting wrong number

The led creation bugs a little bit sometimes, higher and lower the value again. Wait until the progress bar is gone before you "change" the value again.

• TPmodding & Brindosh :
    Guys thank you for reply it is clear.

Brindosh:
    (I'm sorry, I knew this is different forum section, but could be more effective than create new thread)

1. Regarding refresh of led-count in HyperCon.. I know that refresh is buggy but this look like bug in counting (I gave to refresh about 10mins to be sure, many times and result is always same) see attached printscreen vs. json file. (device section added by hand). My HyperCon input was 58,34,34 displayed result is 185 = correct index in json file 0 to 184 (185leds).

2. If my config is vu/enigmalight as client/grabber, am I right that enigmalight should take care about black-border detection, not hyperion server? (not working for me)

BTW: What is usual donation ammount??

• As i see the picture, i see the issue. The checkbox of top right led is enabled (which adds one additional led). In future these options are no longer available :)

should take care about black-border detection, not hyperion server? (not working for me)

Decision is up to you. Choose what's working better for you. I noticed that proto pictures (like yours) are not always (0,0,0). Higher the threshold of blackborder detection to make it work. (In future we start by default with a higher value here to avoid a adjustment for at least some people.)

BTW: What is usual donation ammount??

That's funny. I think you are the first person that is asking :). Usual it's 10€

Have fun and thank you for your appreciation/support

• As i see the picture, i see the issue. The checkbox of top right led is enabled........

YES! Checkbox removed, counting is correct now.
    Blackborder: Does it mean that hyperlight client is sending whole grabbed pictures to hyperion server isntead of some coordinate-instructions?

Anyway thank you for help. It solved my problem.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!