multiple Lightpacks, Libreelec, RPi 3 - color problems

• Hello everyone,

I already tried it in the German Forum part but since no one reacted to my post I try my luck in english ;)

So I bought a RPi 3, installed Libreelec and set up Kodi with SSH support. Now I was trying to get my 2 Lightpacks running but still struggle to find the correct settings.

As of now i created a config with Hypercon but the colors seem to mismatch. I tried it with a wallpaper with a color gradient to the corners (up left - blue, up right - green, bottom right - yellow, bottom left - red). It seems like only the top part colors are registered and are shown around the whole TV. :(

I also tried to send only 1 color to all LEDs which worked perfectly fine so it seems that it has to do with the grabber itself...

I have 60 LEDs in total (2 Lightpacks @ 10x3 LED stripes) and at the bottom of the TV I only have 1 strip bottom left and bottom right with 3 LEDs each. But that should be no problem as I configured it as shown in the following screenshots:
    imgur.com/gallery/em7qJ

I'm quite new to the whole RPi thingy and do not know what to do now. Is anyone seeing some false settings I made?

I did NOT install the Hyperion addon via Kodi as I read that this shouldn't be done.

Hope you get the point as english is not my native language ;)

Thanks in advance!
    KnoRke

• I somewhere read that the 3 leds on each stripe are not able to communicate seperate to each other so does that mean I have to configure 20 instead of 60 LEDs? That would make sense to me...

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!