1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kodi Addon Need help with Hyperion.Control addon

Discussion in 'Software Support' started by NeeeeB, 3 May 2020.

1. NeeeeB

NeeeeB New Member

Hardware:
    RPi3
    Hi guys !
    I've switched to Hyperion.ng on my setup (Pi3, LibreElec and Leds driven by an Arduino) and I would like to get some help with Hyperion.control addon.

First thing is that it seems to "forget" what I've set after a reboot of the Pi.
    Example: I've set the addon to disable Ambilight in Kodi menus : It worked until I reboot the Pi.
    Now I have Ambilight in Kodi menus, even though the option is disabled in the addon.
    And enable/disable in the addon has absolutely no effect.
    The only solution I have is to uninstall/reinstall the addon and set it up again (but I can't do this everytime I reboot my Pi !!)

Second thing : can someone explain to me how the "Component" section of the addon is working ?
    Example: I choose Platform Capture and set "enable when video playback" and disable everything else.
    Now I choose USB capture, settings are still the same as before.
    If I make changes (let's say I enable only on music playback) and go back to Platform capture, I get the same settings as for USB capture.
    So I think I'm missing the point on that part of the addon, or it doesn't work like it should...

Any help will be greatly appreciated !