Need to add delay for synchronicity (because LEDs refresh before screen)

• Hello,
    I have hyperion running on openelec. If I don't activate smoothing (because I don't want smoothing) my LEDs update to a changing scene noticeable before the image on my screen. Looks like the TV is adding some delay.
    But I want the LEDs to be synchronous to the screen so I want to add some delay (my guess is: 100ms) to the LEDs. I didn't find this feature so I played around with the "smoothing" but this is tedious and not really what I want.

Is there a more direct way to add delay to the output to the LEDs?

• I used to have 40 ms smoothing (without delay), that worked fine for me. But I never tried how low you can go. 0ms doesn't really work, that I tried.

Anyway, 40ms is 25Hz so for PAL input this shouldn't make a huge difference, except that it also smoothes out colour misinterpretations, which is the main reason why I had it enabled.

• Thanks for your answer. I experimented a bit and got a setting that's ok for me. But it is still not really in sync. I just don't have the time just now to investigate it further. For the time beeing it will stay as it is.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!