New Guy Here - Dumb Questions Incoming

• Hello all. Thanks for having me. I accidentally came across this project somewhere else on the ole interwebs and started thinking this would be neat to get into instead of buying all the proprietary Hue stuff and spending big money on the sync box, lights, bulbs, etc.

After poking around the forums a bit it looks like the hardware is kind of standardized, but everyone seems to have a bit of a different setup in terms of what they're plugging into their Hyperion. I would like to get one of these set up in each of my tv viewing spaces and that gear varies just a tiny bit in each space. Each space has its own Sonos 5.1 setup (Arc, Sub, two One SL's). I assume it might matter because the Arc get's connected to the TV in each scenario.

Basement

• LG GX series 77"
    • Apple TV 4k
    • Xbox One X

Living Room

• LG GX series 65"
    • Xbox One X

What I'm looking for help on, at the moment is a couple of things. First and foremost I guess is if someone has a setup where they've put everything in an enclosure/case/housing/box however you want to slice it that doesn't look like total ass. The WAF (Wife Acceptance Factor) is high on this one. We're remodeling the house and going through the exercise of making the TV areas look clean and not have a mess of cables on the floor or hanging or otherwise out in the open. That means if I'm going to do this everything needs to be contained and because of the TV's we have I can't tape a bunch of devices to the back of the TV. I have room for the addressable LED strips. That's it. Everything else has to be in its own box in the component stand under the TV. The second thing I need help/want help with is whatever setup I go with, I want to use addressable LEDs so that I get the different colors instead of one solid color across the entire LED strip.

Thanks again for having me, and hope to get some good feedback.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!