No LEDS lighting up - KODI connection error in log

• Hi,

I have been trying to get my ws2801 LEDs to work using hyperion on a raspberry pi 2, running OSMC.

I initially had it working but after moving my pi everything has stopped working.

Looking at the log using hypercon, I can see a Kodi connection error which I was not getting before these issues.

I have checked all the connections on the strip and with my pi, so I'm confident there is not a connection error between the leds and the pi itself.

Any idea what my problem may be and how I can fix it?

Thanks for any help.

config: [MEDIA=pastebin]F0ffZpvG[/MEDIA]
    Log: [MEDIA=pastebin]tFj3E8Pe[/MEDIA]

• Offizieller Beitrag

after the errors it connects?
    ssh in: Aug 20 12:49:57 osmc hyperiond[328]: KODICHECK INFO: Kodi Connected
    ssh in: Aug 20 12:49:57 osmc hyperiond[328]: KODICHECK INFO: switching to MENU mode

• Quick update:

I have managed to fix kodi connection error on line 33 and 37 by unabling the kodi checker. The lights are still not working though.

I have cut a new strip of 4 led lights and also tested on these to see if the issue was in the lights themselves. This new strip also did not light up.

I am not getting the first LED light up when connecting power. Is this normal? I seem to remember that the first LED lit up even without the pi being plugged in.

Thanks for any help.

• after the errors it connects?
    ssh in: Aug 20 12:49:57 osmc hyperiond[328]: KODICHECK INFO: Kodi Connected
    ssh in: Aug 20 12:49:57 osmc hyperiond[328]: KODICHECK INFO: switching to MENU mode

Thanks for your response.

I did think that may be the case but wanted to check.

Either way the lights are not working. I have checked the connections with an multimeter so don't think the issue is with the wiring.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!