No Lightberry option in HyperCon system settings

• Using the Lightberry HD kit with rp3, openelec and hyperion. I am able to get the LEDs + ambilight working using the default hyperion settings - however I am unable to configure these settings via HyperCon (I am still able to change the colour of the LEDs via the HyperCon terminal but not after choosing a particular ambilight system; I tried APA102 with no luck). I have also tried the other ambilight system choices with no luck (the LEDs stop working and I have to run the default setup again on hyperion). I am wondering why the lightberry selection is missing as it has shown in setup screenshots I have seen online.

Also, I am unable to find where the default hyperion config file is saved. Even after sending config via SHH, I still cannot find it anywhere on the rp3.

Can anyone help with this?

• APA102 works but only on the rpi3 hyperion settings. When I create a custom config file using hypercon (APA102) and upload them to storage/.config, the LEDs stop working and I can no longer change the colours via the colourwheel. There are two config files - hyperion.config.json and hyperion.config.json_bak. I tried changing both with no luck.

• Hi, using Lightberry HD with APA102 LED strip, this is what I used in the config:

• This was a statement, using APA102 these settings work perfect for me!
    My setup BTW, HTPC running LibreElec with Lightberry HD connected directly to USB port, which operates an APA102 strip with 60LEDS/m behind my TV.

EDIT: Found it here on the Lightberry website:
    http://lightberry.eu/getting-started/

Code
    USB Converter APA102
        "device": {
            "colorOrder": "bgr",
            "rate": 500000,
            "type": "adalightapa102",
            "name": "MyPi",
            "output": "/dev/ttyACM0"
        },

Also, if I choose APA102 as device, I get the following response:

Code
    LEDDEVICE ERROR: Unknown/Unimplemented device apa102

But that's a different story I think :)

• The device "apa102"
    Is not compiled at x86 builds of Hyperion, cause it uses SPI (via GPIO) which is just available on a Raspberry PI and other boards like this.

The adalight device is for USB (so a connected arduino flashed with the appropriated sketch)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!