No luck with lights after following tutorial

• Thank you in advance for such an active and helpful forum. I have gone through the tutorial below using a RPI3 and believe I have followed it to a T; however, I am unable to get any lights lit.
    https://hyperion-project.org/t…mbilight-no-soldering.77/
    I have tried the strip on its own so I know the LEDs will light, but they do not seem to respond to any hyperion commands. I have attached the ssh log but in reading through it I did not see anything that seemed to be working incorrectly. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I should try next? I have attempted to search and read through those with similar problems but to no avail.

• Originally I went through the tutorial and set everything up and would not get a response from any commands sent, but the second light in the entire strip would stay lit white (though nothing seemed to change it unless I unplugged it). I went through and redid the entire tutorial and now do not have any lights turn on.

I also made sure that the lights themselves turned on via the item below. I could get them to change color and brightness, but this was all as one, since it is not built to change them individually. I did not try it for long since I did not think it could supply the power for long periods of time, but did verify it lights.

• Update: Thanks to lots of help with TPmodding I was able to get the system up and running. We had traced part of the problem to the very first LED in the strip not working. Once removing this it made the process much smoother. I redid an install of osmc and installed hyperion via command line. After this it worked great!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!