No output from Lightpacks

• I'm running on OSMC on an RPi 3, with two Lightpacks. Previously running Hyperion Classic with no issues, tried upgrading to NG alpha 8 today. Installation via deb seemed to work fine (did need to install libcec later), but I'm not getting any output at all out of my Lightpacks no matter what I do, including setting it to solid colour. Getting the occasional LIBUSB_ERROR_PIPE in my logs, but not consistently, and nothing else that is obviously wrong (to me). The logs suggest the two lightpacks are being detected properly. I've also tried with only one lightpack configured and still nothing.

Any ideas how to get this working?
    Thanks

Debug log after restarting:

• Offizieller Beitrag

Lightpack currently has a problem.

https://github.com/hyperion-project/hyperion.ng/issues/1015

I have a fix in place, but need to finalize it.

Looks like that you use a multipack configuration. I was currently looking to remove that capability and have it replaced by a multi instance lightpack configuration to allow for better scalability.

How many individual Lightpack devices are you going to run in parallel?

• From that issue, seems like the solution would be to use Alpha 6 and wait for that fix in alpha 9 (or whenever) if I don't want to build from source? I'd be happy to do that for fixes once I've gotten up and running initially however

I have two lightpacks that I use essentially as one big one - half the screen each

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!