No response from LEDs after boot

• Been working on this for a week or so and scoured a lot of forums and other projects trying to find a solution. I see a lot of other people with similar issues, but none with a resolve that works for my setup.

Here is my config file
    Here is my HyperCon Log file
    Here is my Arduino sketch
    I was following this Instructables project
    I am using these LEDs

My signal chains are as follows:

Video source > HDMI switcher > HDMI splitter > EasyCap grabber > RPi 2 > Arduino (USB) > LEDs (pin 5 on Arduino)

Everything boots up fine. The Arduino does its opening LED pattern and then turns the LEDs off. The grabber works fine, as I am able to take screenshots from inside of HyperCon to adjust my edge crops.

My issue is that nothing else happens after the Arduino opening lights turn off. I've tried a few different driver settings (ws281x and adalightAPA 102 - both without any change.) I've tried changing the delay time. I've tried changing the BAUD rate. Nothing from any of those changes.

I'd appreciate any help you could throw my way.

Thanks for your time!

• FWIW, I didn't get the LED shutoff button implemented into the Arduino sketch. I went with a safe shutdown script on GPIO-connected button press for the Pi shutdown.

As for the LCD usage (like the example in the referenced Instructables above,) I beat my head against the wall for a bit not getting the sketch to honor the "check current input and display corresponding text on lcd" code where I felt it should go.

I ended up tucking the call to that function into the "if (transmissionSuccess)" condition in the setup loop. Not ideal, but if there is signal being sent to the LEDs, then it checks the current source, and this happens in a loop. For all intents and purposes, it does what it's supposed to.

Here is the sketch I am currently using.

If I get froggy down the road I will revisit this and see if I can't make that a little cleaner.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!