Not all leds light

• Try changing the horizontal leds setting. I see u set it to 27, this setting actually requires the sum of top and bottom leds. In ur case i see u got there half the leds than what u actually got as top/bottom leds combined.

• Try changing the horizontal leds setting. I see u set it to 27, this setting actually requires the sum of top and bottom leds. In ur case i see u got there half the leds than what u actually got as top/bottom leds combined.

Thanks Kotik
    I set the amount leds on top and bottom, I have 27 leds on top and 24 leds on bottom however the result is the same, if I set 51 horizontal leds obviously the leds count increase at 131 and my amount of leds is 83.
    I reinstalled hyperion but my issue still present.
    Do you have another idea? Please Help me.

• Try this one:

This is assuming that at the bottom u got 12 leds left/right of the gap.

Are you sure that you got 24 leds at the bottom, it is hard for me to count based on your photo but i could count only 11 leds left of the gap.

• Hi,
    I was looking at the picture and wanted to make sure I understood how you are setting up the hardware.

I have a question. Wile looking at the picture, is the start of the strip just left of the Rpi and the continuing clockwise?

I ask because Hyperion/HyperCon setting expect the clockwise/counter-clockwise to be taken as looking at the front of the TV, not the back side.

Hope it helps.

• Yes I'm sure, I have 12 leds left/right at the bottom and a gap of 3 leds.
    I tried your config but not resulted.
    Do you have another suggest? Thx.

• Of course, each idea helps
    You have reason, the leds are connected counter-clockwise, I changed the config but the result is the same.
    Attached the screen of the counter clockwise config.
    What do you think?

• Hi,

Do the LEDs look and or light the same as the picture above after trying any of the suggestions, or do they change?

I ask because if the LED's do not change after trying the suggestions it would almost seems like a crossed wire or failed solder joint.

• Could it be that your config is not uploading to ur RPi? Changing from clockwise to counter clockwise would at least result in something different. If nothing changes when you change things in hypercon then i would make sure that the new config is uploading to the RPi, it really looks to me that it is not being uploaded.

• Could it be that your config is not uploading to ur RPi? Changing from clockwise to counter clockwise would at least result in something different. If nothing changes when you change things in hypercon then i would make sure that the new config is uploading to the RPi, it really looks to me that it is not being uploaded.

Mmmm, I'm not sure.

When I connect SSH and change something the effects take effect immediately when is active auto update, of course, but I'am not sure if the config.dat is up the osmc hyperion, how can I check that?

• Hi,

Do the LEDs look and or light the same as the picture above after trying any of the suggestions, or do they change?

I ask because if the LED's do not change after trying the suggestions it would almost seems like a crossed wire or failed solder joint.

I Checked the wired and all is ok, in fact I changed the leds in one of my tests, I do not try changing the wires to clockwise yet, do you think that helps?

• Changing something over SSH and uploading hyperion settings are two different things.

You have to 1st adjust your settings, then you have to create a config file "Create Hyperion Configuration" and then over the SSH tab you have to upload the file over to ur RPi

I also suggest you stop the Hyperion Service over SSH before uploading the Config file and then starting it again once the upload is complete.

• Mmmm, Maybe that's the problem. Usually, I send the config when Hyperion is running and then restart the service. I will try this.

• No no. . . just change the "Direction" value in HrperCon to ether clockwise OR counter-clockwise. No need to re-wire. ;)

Ok, In fact, when I stop hyperion service some leds stay power on but these leds are in the zone that not works correctly and all the other leds that function correct power off normaly, maybe this give you an idea.

• Ok, In fact, when I stop hyperion service some leds stay power on but these leds are in the zone that not works correctly and all the other leds that function correct power off normaly, maybe this give you an idea.

This definitely sounds like a config issue. As suggested earlier try restarting hyperion once you upload the new config.

• Thanks nokia3660, Kotik and Akriss!
    I Think is a config issue too.
    I tried stopping hyperion service before send the config but when start the service again it seems that hyperion lost the config, how can I validate that the config is in the hyperion?
    Attached the message when I sent the config, I Suppose should show a message " success" or something?

Thanks in advance

• Hi!

Could you tell me please if /dev/spidev0.0 should be a folder?
    In my osmc hyperion path it seems /dev/spidev0.0 es a file, that is correct?

Thanks.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!