[not RPi, but NUC] Help convert BobLight settings to Hyperion

• I would like some help "converting" BobLight settings I use for my kickstarter LightPack, to Hyperion settings.

I've used the HyperCon to get my a good start, but I find the colors are to much, and not like the colors on the TV. I also find the light switch "to much".

If I share my BobLight settings, maybe someone here that knows (and understands) more than I do, can help me with those things.

Here are the BobLight conf file I used for the daemon.

I guess that it's the "adjust" and "gamma" I want to know what they are called in Hyperion, or how I use these numbers in Hyperion.

At this screenshot you can see the settings I used in the Kodi BobLight "grabber" addon. There are some things like "speed", "autospeed" and "value" and "threshold" I in the same way as above want to convert.

Finally, here's the config I use in with Hyperion in Kodi in LibreElec now, that I find to colorful and switching light to fast..

Thanks.

/Söder

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!