Old Raspberry Pi?

• I am just having a play with this at the moment and decided to use an old Pi that I already had. I downloaded the image, copied it to the SD card and powered up the Pi. Web console loads :)

However I can't seem to get it to recognise the USB video capture device. This is what I bought

I'm using an Amazon Fire TV 4k and at the moment I'm connecting it directly to the USB capture device but Hyperion never seems to receive a signal. I'm not sure if if the hardware that doesn't work or something I've not configured correctly.

Under Device I only have these options, Although I did see another video device briefly but it disappeared.

• Code
    pi@HyperBian:~ $ lsusb
    Bus 001 Device 005: ID 046d:c52b Logitech, Inc. Unifying Receiver
    Bus 001 Device 006: ID 534d:2109
    Bus 001 Device 003: ID 0424:ec00 Standard Microsystems Corp. SMSC9512/9514 Fast Ethernet Adapter
    Bus 001 Device 002: ID 0424:9512 Standard Microsystems Corp. SMC9512/9514 USB Hub
    Bus 001 Device 001: ID 1d6b:0002 Linux Foundation 2.0 root hub

I believe it's the second device in this list.

• I think it's my Pi. If I connect the USB grabber to my PC, I can see the input video. If I plug my PC into the Pi via the grabber, the PC recognises the new "display" for a second then goes back to my monitor only.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!