Philips Hue will nicht

• Hallo Zusammen,
    erstmal vielen Dank für die tollen Anleitungen hier.

Nun zu meinem Thema.
    Ich habe Hyperion auf einem Raspi mit HDMI ans laufen bekommen.

Nun möchte ich meine Philips Hue Lampen mit einbinden.

Hierzu starte ich im autostart.sh zwei configs:

Code
    /storage/hyperion/bin/hyperiond.sh /storage/.config/hyperion.config.grabber.json > /storage/logfiles/hyperion.log 2>&1 &
    /storage/hyperion/bin/hyperiond.sh /storage/.config/hyperion.config.hue.json > /storage/logfiles/hyperion.log 2>&1 &

So leuchtet schon mal eine Lampe in der Startsequenz auf.
    Ich würde gerne die Lampen alle über das externe HDMI laufen lassen.
    Schalte ich jedoch zusätzlich den externen Grabber in der config passiert nichts.

Vielleicht kann mir hier jemand weiter helfen?

• ein log wäre hilfreich

Ok, die Lampe macht es auch mit dem externen Grabber.
    Aber eben nur die eine Lampe und auch nicht dauerhaft.

Außerdem ist mir aufgefallen, dass doch mehrere Lampen reagieren.
    Aber nicht die gewünschten, obwohl diese mir mit dem entsprechenden Index von Hue Developer Tool so angegeben wurden. Im Schlafzimmer und der Küche reagieren auch Lampen.

• Neue Erkenntnisse:
    Ich habe die LightID's in der Device Part der Config nicht drin gehabt.
    So werden die richtigen Lampen angefunkt:

Und als Einzelinstanz laufen die Lampen auch, bis auf eine, die nach gewisser Zeit aus geht.
    Nur im Verbund mit den LED's läufts noch nicht rund

• How many Hue lamps are you using? May I suggest you to reset your Hub. The light ids will come in sync.
    Moreover if you are using more than 3 Hue lamps, you will face issues sooner or later. The Hub has limitations on number of requests it can take at a time.

I limited the script to use only my two lamps in front of my TV.
    I face one problem. I cannot get it run simultaniously with my WS2801 led stripes.
    When i start two configs via autostart.sh the two lamps switching on with white color and they don't change further.
    The led strip works fine.

When i give the HUE bulbs a single instance they show the start sequence (Rainbow Swirl).
    And the run about one minute before they switch off.
    I set the frequenzy to 2 Hz that should be fine.

• Please go step by step.
    1. Power supply - Whats the rating of power supply you are given to Rpi..amps / voltage
    2. Power supply to WS 2801 - I'm assuming its a separate power supply and its not drawing power from Rpi.
    3. I'm assuming individually each config does fine.That is if you disable the hue config, the LED stripworks fine & vice versa..have you tested it that way?
    4. Are you using Hyperion forward? Can you please share the configs?
    5. Have you given a static IP to your Hue bridge?
    6. Which video source are you using? Kodi?
    7.Also post what message you get when you use hue config only (disable the led strip) and it crashes..

• 1. 5V - 2000 miliamps to my Raspi
    2. Yes seperated power supply 5V 8 amps only for my WS2801
    3. WS 2801 are doing fine - Hue + WS2801 => only WS2801 are working correct => Only Hue works about 1 min. when it shuts down
    4. Yes i use forward (configs following)
    5. No static IP standard configuration on my Hue bridge.
    6. I use HDMI so i need external grabber, but the Hue lights are only running when internal grabber is also part of the config file.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!