Pi - Automatical switching between configs

• Hi all,

I have Hyperion that works over RaspberryPi from 2014. First i used that to build ambilight effects when watching movies (with raspbmc). Later i decided to have the same effects with my TV. I used an USB capturer and mplayer2 for that. Later i moved only to Hyperion with v4l support :) And 3D !!!

But as i know there must be two different config files for Hyperion - one for internal grabber and one for v4l.
    And because I was a bit lazy, i used "xbmc.callback" addon to trigger the switching between configs. Depending on "screensaver state"

<setting value="/home/pi/scripts/tv_on.sh" id="onScreensaverActivated_str.scr"/>
    <setting value="/home/pi/scripts/hdmi_on.sh" id="onScreensaverDeactivated_str.scr"/>

My question - is there a simple way to do that with the new Hyperion?

Thanx in advance.

• I remember discussions around priorities...

For example this one https://github.com/hyperion-project/hyperion/issues/306

"...the V4L2 priority to 1200 so that it would run behind the XBMC grabber.
    When running both at priority 1000 there is a lot of flickering as both are trying to write to the LED's
    By setting V4L2 to 1200 it works fine when the internal grabber is off (any time except playing video)
    and when playing a video the XBMC has priority 1000 so overrules any input from V4L2 when I start playback..."

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!