pi-blaster always two colors active instead of just one. Invert?

• Dear all
    I'm setting up hyperion together with my nephew and in the end we want to use his nanoleaf installation together with an analog led strip.
    For this we installed pi-blaster and connected the strip to the pi using "low side switching" with FETS. Now if we run the byte order wizard which switches between red and green what we get is a switch between "magenta" and "cyan". so to me it looks like we always have red+blue or green+blue or in other words "not green" and "not green". So I guess it would make sense to invert the values that pi-blaster puts out to the gpios. I did try to do this by editing /etc/default/pi-blaster to read

Code
    DAEMON_OPTS="invert"

and re-started the pi. sadly without the desired effect. Any ideas what I did wrong?
    Bonus question: to be able to use > 1 "LED Hardware" at the same time is there a written tutorial somewhere?
    Thanks a lot for any suggestion!
    Edit: I found the possibility to invert here: https://github.com/sarfata/pi-blaster

• So, the Bonus question already has an answer. To add > 1 LED Hardware in the webgui go to configuration> general> led hardware instance management, then where it reads "New Instance Name" enter a descriptive name of your 2nd LED Hardware. Also needs to be started! Thanks a lot to E90 on discord for helping me with this!
    Concerning inverting:

Code
    DAEMON_OPTS="--invert"

should do it. (note the small but important difference). This is still waiting to be validated, as I currently do not have access to the pi. I will report back.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!