Pre compiled releases for aarch64 not working

• Hey,

I am trying to install the latest version of hyperion.ng 2.0.0 alpha 5 on my amlogic coreelec box.
    I extracted one of the releases using this command:

curl -# -L --get https://github.com/hyperion-pr…ux-aarch64-amlogic.tar.gz | tar --strip-components=1 -C /storage share/hyperion -xz

But when I start the hyperiond file I can go to the web ui but it shows a different version than 2.0.0 alpha 5. It just says 2.0.0 and some items in the web ui are missing. For example updates and api login.

I do have the coreelec addon of hyperion.ng installed but it's in the .kodi folder and it has a different port.

Also this is my log when I start it with "hyperiond -d"

[hyperiond DAEMON] (DEBUG) (PythonInit.cpp:20:PythonInit()) Initializing Python interpreter
    [hyperiond SettingsManager] (INFO) Selected configuration file: /storage/.hyperion/config/hyperion_main.json
    [hyperiond SettingsManager] (DEBUG) (SettingsManager.cpp:129:SettingsManager()) Settings database initialized
    [hyperiond EFFECTFILES] (INFO) 36 effects loaded from directory :/effects/
    [hyperiond EFFECTFILES] (INFO) 19 effect schemas loaded from directory :/effects/schema/
    [hyperiond EFFECTFILES] (INFO) 0 effects loaded from directory /storage/.hyperion/custom-effects
    [hyperiond SettingsManager] (INFO) Selected configuration file: /storage/.hyperion/config/hyperion_main.json
    [hyperiond SettingsManager] (DEBUG) (SettingsManager.cpp:73:SettingsManager()) Settings database initialized
    [hyperiond BLACKBORDER] (DEBUG) (BlackBorderProcessor.cpp:65:handleSettingsUpdate()) Set mode to: default
    [hyperiond ComponentRegister] (DEBUG) (ComponentRegister.cpp:67:componentStateChanged()) Blackborder detector: enabled
    [hyperiond FLATBUFCONNECTION] (INFO) Connecting to Hyperion: 127.0.0.1:19401
    [hyperiond ComponentRegister] (DEBUG) (ComponentRegister.cpp:67:componentStateChanged()) LED device: enabled
    [hyperiond LEDDEVICE] (INFO) LedDevice 'file' configured.
    [hyperiond ComponentRegister] (DEBUG) (ComponentRegister.cpp:67:componentStateChanged()) Smoothing: enabled
    [hyperiond EFFECTENGINE] (INFO) run effect Rainbow swirl fast on channel 0
    [hyperiond HYPERION] (DEBUG) (PriorityMuxer.cpp:153:registerInput()) Register new input 'System/EFFECT' with priority 0 as inactive
    [hyperiond HYPERION] (INFO) Inital foreground effect 'Rainbow swirl fast' started
    [hyperiond EFFECTENGINE] (INFO) run effect Warm mood blobs on channel 254
    [hyperiond HYPERION] (DEBUG) (PriorityMuxer.cpp:153:registerInput()) Register new input 'System/EFFECT' with priority 254 as inactive
    [hyperiond HYPERION] (INFO) Inital background effect 'Warm mood blobs' started
    [hyperiond HYPERION] (DEBUG) (PriorityMuxer.cpp:153:registerInput()) Register new input 'System/GRABBER' with priority 250 as inactive
    [hyperiond ComponentRegister] (DEBUG) (ComponentRegister.cpp:67:componentStateChanged()) Framegrabber: enabled
    [hyperiond BOBLIGHT] (DEBUG) (BoblightServer.cpp:24:BoblightServer()) Instance created
    [hyperiond DAEMON] (INFO) Hyperion initialized
    [hyperiond DAEMON] (INFO) set screen capture device to 'amlogic'
    [hyperiond AMLOGICGRABBER] (DEBUG) (Grabber.cpp:33:setVideoMode()) Set videomode to 0
    [hyperiond FRAMEBUFFERGRABBER] (DEBUG) (Grabber.cpp:33:setVideoMode()) Set videomode to 0
    [hyperiond FRAMEBUFFERGRABBER] (INFO) Display opened with resolution: 1920x1080@32bit
    [hyperiond AMLOGICGRABBER] (DEBUG) (AmlogicGrabber.cpp:31:AmlogicGrabber()) constructed(160 x 160), grabber device: /dev/amvideocap0
    [hyperiond DAEMON] (INFO) AMLOGIC grabber created
    [hyperiond JSONSERVER] (DEBUG) (JsonServer.cpp:23:JsonServer()) Created instance
    [hyperiond JSONSERVER] (INFO) Started on port 19500
    [hyperiond FLATBUFSERVER] (INFO) Started on port 19600
    [hyperiond AMLOGICGRABBER] (INFO) FB mode
    [hyperiond HYPERION] (DEBUG) (PriorityMuxer.cpp:231:setInputImage()) Priority 250 is now active
    [hyperiond HYPERION] (DEBUG) (PriorityMuxer.cpp:330:setCurrentTime()) Set visible priority to 0
    [hyperiond PROTOSERVER] (INFO) Started on port 19446
    [hyperiond WEBSERVER] (DEBUG) (WebServer.cpp:96:handleSettingsUpdate()) Set document root to: :/webconfig
    [hyperiond WEBSERVER] (INFO) Started on port 8090 name 'Hyperion Webserver'
    [hyperiond HYPERION] (DEBUG) (PriorityMuxer.cpp:231:setInputImage()) Priority 0 is now active
    [hyperiond HYPERION] (DEBUG) (PriorityMuxer.cpp:192:setInput()) Priority 254 is now active
    [hyperiond WEBSOCKET] (DEBUG) (WebSocketClient.cpp:32:WebSocketClient()) New connection from ::ffff:192.168.178.33
    [hyperiond WEBSOCKET] (DEBUG) (JsonAPI.cpp:916:handleLoggingCommand()) log streaming activated for client ::ffff:192.168.178.33

Thanks in advance

• There is no alpha version available for CoreELEC yet. I still working with the Hyperion devs to get the last issues fixed as some parts are changed in alpha versions. As soon the new version is running stable it will be available in CoreELEC repo.
    Another binary will not work as some adjustments for the Amlogic kernel are missing.

• Ok. Then I don't understand why there was a release for amlogic when it's not working on amlogic because the only OS you would use pretty much is libreelec of coreelec.

The main reason why I want all this to work is so I can compile my own binaries with a different github repo and use it with the hue entertainment api. I currrently am forwarding from coreelec to another instance which has the entertainment api but since it's forwarding it's not working that well.

EDIT: I tried osmc but it's not compatible with amlogic

• Offizieller Beitrag

Ok. Then I don't understand why there was a release for amlogic when it's not working on amlogic because the only OS you would use pretty much is libreelec of coreelec.

https://forum.armbian.com/topi…c-s905-and-s905x-ver-544/

• @Portisch I found a thread on coreelec forums where you said you were able to compile in coreelec with some sort of patch. Can you explain?

When it's ready it will be available on CE repo. But it's still in development so please be patient.
    There have been a lot of improvement regard the RS232 connection, suspend and resume. This is requiring a lot of restructure some parts of the source. This will need some more time until everything is reworked and tested.

And librelec kernel is completely different from CoreELEC.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!