Problem with grabbers' priorities

• I have OSMC (latest version) installed on a RPi 3, which is connected with an arduino Uno (controlling the leds).
    On the RPi 3 it's connected a UTV-007 video grabber.
    Everything works as expected, but I am having a problem with the grabbers priorities.
    I can not use the internal frame grabber and external "at the same time".
    It will only work one at a time (based on the priorities).
    I have tried to give higher priority to the external, just to give it a test, but as it is obvious, it only gave me image from the video card grabber (external). I also tried to enable "Kodi Checker" (I did not install anything on the OSMC, just ticked the option on hypercon - IP: 127.0.0.1 (localhost), but, it did not work as well.

So, to sum up:

• If I leave the conf at the default configuration (internal: 890, external: 900), only the internal works, even if the external video grabber receives image.
    • If I change the conf to: internal 900, external 890, only the external works, even if OSMC is playing a movie.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Edit/TL;DR: to be even more specific, the OSMC can not detect which frame grabber I want to use. What I want, is the obvious: If I'm watching a movie or just use the RPi, to use the internal, if I am using another source of video (watching TV e.t.c.), to use the external.

• Same here!
    Any solution for dummies? ;) It's not comfortable to upload a different config every other night :(
    Tried it with PAL and ntsc, also turned on the proto/json forwarding (don't know what that is?!). Neither did help...

Also my XBox 360 (which I currently use to watch old DVDs, since the Bluray-Player outputs not compatible signal for the hdmi-splitter (don't ask me why, it's just that way) outputs much less Brightness and Color then KODI or the TV itself. So there is also much less Ambilight going on, even if I turn up the RGB-Treshold in the grabber (not even more ambilight if I turn it up to 50% or more). The only thing that really shines is the XBox Menu and the green "play pause" button which appears if you use the remote/controller... So the DVD just has such a weak signal... Any tipps for that?

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!