Problems with HDMI view

• Hello!!!
    Thank you so much for the tutorial, I'm new to these topics and I'm learning a lot.

I would like to ask your help about a problem that I have when it comes to playing an HDMI source, for example the PC or xbox or PS3 for example in my Raspberry Pi

I have a Raspberry Pi 3 model B with OPENELEC 8.0.3 with lightberry installed that I used for a simple configuration following the tutorial of this page

http://Https://www.webmip.es/c…ght-casero-economico-diy/

And I have also tested with a clean OPENELEC following this same tutorial in advanced configuration, but apart I have consulted the tutorials placed in your forum and the following ones:

http://Https://hyperion-projec…mbilight-no-soldering.77/
    http://Https://christianmoser.…ht-for-every-hdmi-source/

As I have commented I have followed several tutorials, both in easy mode and configuring in advanced mode and the ambilight works me well as such, ie if I put a movie from a pendrive the effect of the LEDS works.
    The problem is to know, how I reproduce what I have in the source that I have in the HDMI?
    In the easy ambilight settings with the hyperion grabber add-on screenshoot I get screen capture from my HDMI source, but I do not know how to see the HDMI source from the Raspberry pi and enjoy my console with the ambilight.
    In the advanced configuration, I use PUTTY to communicate with my Raspberry, the captureer recognizes me but it is true that sometimes it recognizes it as / dev / video0 and others like / dev / video1. I have been testing for both configurations and the problem remains the same

The configurations I make with the program of HiperCon and all the tests seems to be well

Do I have to install an add-on? Enter some section so I can see the HDMI? Maybe they are obvious questions but I do not see it clearly lol

Reading the tutorials, I sense that the HDMI has to play automatically only, I'm wrong?

I have an Easier Cap catcher with the UTV007 (Fushicai) CHIPSET powered by Raspberry Pi and I have also tried to feed it externally in case it was power failure.
    I have the HDMI to AV Converter configured in PAL although I have also tried in NTSC, although being able to do the screen capture I doubt that is here the problem
    The cable connections looks correct and well fed and as noted the LEDs are WS2801

I would appreciate suggestions, anything that might have escaped me, or if some user has had similar problems.

I'm very sorry for long post (and my translate english-spanish of Google )and thank you in advance

Bye

• Thanks very much!!!
    Finally it has been a configuration of priorities, I have put to the captureer the value 800 and 900 to the internal, which in my case I have worked these values.
    Now it's just set to my preference, without breaking it I hope

Bye

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!