Rasberry Pi not booting after enabling hyperion.service

• Hey everyone so I'm starting to get hyperion setup on my Pi3. I installed it via command line and all went well. I made my config file with hypercon and put it on my pi. I restarted the service and it starts up fine no errors in systemd. I'm using a ws2812b led strip using the 3 pin write up.

Then I go to reboot and my Pi wont boot. It says failed to start Configure Bluetooth Modems connected by UART and Failed to start dhcpcd on all interfaces.

So to recover I edited my hyperion.service so that it wouldn't run on start. Then I boot fine. So it I enable the service to start at boot things break. Any idea what is going on?

Thanks!!

• I guess no one has seen this before. Should I have installed a different way? I didn't get any errors when installing and I made the config file very basic just to test it. Is there something it conflicts with on start up, should I disable something? Thanks!

• I uninstalled hyperion, restarted and reinstalled hyperion via hypercon. The install went fine but the same behavior persists. The service will start fine if I manually start it but if I reboot the Pi freezes and fails like before. I also tried only enabling an external grabber and no grabber but the same behavior still. I don't have my leds connected yet I'm just testing to make sure the software will run. I have other things running on this Pi such as homeassistant but I even disabled these and it still wont boot.

One side note is when I do start it up manually there are no error codes but my ssh session starts to go slow and if I try to reconnect sometimes I'm not able to it seems to even effect things starting it manually.

Can anyone provide any help I can add any logs needed? I'm not sure what logs to give at this time since everything seems to be working. Thanks!!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!