RetroPie + RTSP feed + Hyperion (many photos)

• First let me say thanks for this amazing software. I put my setup together using a RPi 3b with a RPI Cam V2 in an Eleduino case. It's running RetroPie with GStreamer and rpicamsrc to provide an RTSP feed of my front door to my security dvr. Used a Flirc USB to control colors/effects from my remote.

227 APA102 LED's at 72 on top, 71 on bottom, and 40 on each side. Only 1 LED missing from a complete ring around the television. 5v20a power source on the LEDs. I initially tried to power the Pi from the same source but was getting low voltage warnings so I put the Pi on its own power source. No level shifter installed, may add later though.

I used command strips to attach everything to the back of the tv so it is easily removed. Command mini light clips on the led strip. I used outdoor mounting pads I picked up from the hardware store with zip ties to hold the wires in place.

Now I just have to get the color calibration right. I'm dreading this part.

Video - https://drive.google.com/open?…tYfIC-j7kRgG127W9AOEtGFTi

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!