RPi 3 - OSMC - Arduino Due - Max LED issue 747 LED's

• I have checked all other forums and pages for reasons why its not working.

I have a test setup of 15 LED and a full setup of 747 LED.

Everything works fine on the Arduino DUE with the 15 LED at 1,000,000 baud rate but when changing it to 747 LED it does not work. I know the Raspberry Model Pi 3 is still talking to it because it still shows green red blue on the 747 LED's when I turn the server off and on. Also the 15 LED work at 57600 Baud rate and have tested many others.

I also know the Arduino can control the 747 LED's as the DemoReel100 in the FastLED library example runs it flawlessly.

Can anyone think of any thing to fix the issue. Thanks for any help I am totally out of ideas.

Led: Ws2812B

I have included the Log from Hyperion even tho it is working with the 15 led fine.

I have included the Arduino script even tho I know that works with the 15 led fine.

• Ok, I think there is something weird going on because the full setup works with 256 LED's in Hyperion and 255 LED's in Arduino and I can have full control as usual. Anything beyond that and there will be no response.

• Ok so it was a problem with the Arduino code Uint8_t which I changed to Uint16_t and it has worked a charm. The only thing now is the animation is not smooth at all. Very glitchy but this main problem has been fixed.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!