RPizero hardware support

• I saw GreatScotts video using your software and it made me finally want to get up and do this project. However I dont like how he has a bunch of different adapters that end up taking up a lot of space. My idea is to use the B101 (linked below) and I was wondering if Hyperion has support to be able to use the camera input rather than a USB video in feed. I plan on using the RPiz or RPi3 if the previous isnt powerful enough.

Sources
    B101: http://auvidea.eu/b101-hdmi-to-csi-2-bridge-15-pin-fpc/
    GreatScott:

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

• Cool idea !

It might work - I've just done a little testing with my Pi camera and after setting the pixel format it looks like Hyperion-v4l is working.

I had to load the brcm 2835-v4l module and now I have a /dev/video0

I need to test some more with a proper setup as I'm using a point Xmas start decoration !

• Hello,
    I'm completely new to this but I'll tell you what I've done so far.
    I have the B101. Connected it with an input from an old apple TV.
    From the pi desktop Pi, Preferences, Raspberry Pi configuration, Interfaces, Enable camera. Then Reboot.
    From the terminal $ raspivid -t 0
    The AppleTV is displayed on the Pi's monitor, full screen.
    Control C to exit.

Now to figure out how to input the stream to Hyperion.

I installed Cheese to see if I could see the HDMI input at /dev/video0 but so far no joy.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!