shutdown led light when not using the TV

• hello, how do you close hyperion? I just put a switch on the socket that is connected to the raspbery pi 3 and the hdmi capture device, after booting I always have to set the USB capture to ON again because it is not saved, this is quite cumbersome to do every time . That's why my question, how do you use Hyperion?
    Is there a possibility that the LED will turn off automatically if there is no signal on the HDMI?

• I was wondering if this was possible as well. I got mine working the other day. I have it connected to my 2nd HDMI out on my Denon AVR. It works fine accept when I shut off the TV/AVR (it's macro'ed out), it goes to RAINBOW colors and is really bright, needing me to run behind the TV and power the PI/UNO/ and power supply off.

Is there a setting to turn the LEDs off once no signal is found ?

Looking over the Adriano code would disablng this do what i am looking for ?

#define OFF_TIMEOUT 15000 // ms to switch off after no data was received, set 0 to deactivate

• No just the defults... Set the amount of LEDS, data pin, and baud rate, it's the only settings I used, I got the image from this site...

"background effect" is to be set in the WebUI of Hyperion.NG, by default it is on "warm mood blobs", meaning this effect is displayed when there is no signal.
    You don't have to modify anything in your Arduino sketch.

• "background effect" is to be set in the WebUI of Hyperion.NG, by default it is on "warm mood blobs", meaning this effect is displayed when there is no signal.
    You don't have to modify anything in your Arduino sketch.

I am not using the Hyperion.NG, I am still using the Java app, I didn't upgrade because I am still testing and that what I was working with.

Is there a way to do it on the old app ?

• Hello Guys!
    Im in trouble a bit.

I did set up a black colour when hyperion dosent receive any signal.
    Instead of black (no lights) my leds peresnt full bright rainbow.
    Any ideas how to force rpi to produce black colour?

• Offizieller Beitrag

It's Alpha7 but still can't get black colour when idle.

Sorry, I might expressed myself not clearly.
    Alpha 7 has this issue.
    A fix has been done and will come with the next release. No ETA defined yet.

You have there options
    1. Fall back to Alpha 6
    2. Install the latest Master Build which includes the Fix (recommended)
    3. Wait for the next release

• Thank You Lord-Grey.
    Will try to downgrade to n Alpha6 and will see.

What is most interesting to me, that the black colour effect was working fine till yesterday.

Will do more tests.

Really appreciate your help!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!