Start internal grabber from hyperion-remote

• Hi, I've got a working setup of:
    RPI3 running OSMC,
    Arduino Uno R3 (via USB)
    WS2801 (96 leds).

Initially I was controlling using the android app.
    I'm now trying to implement some automation using hyperion-remote on the command-line.

Q1.
    I've managed to replicate the start/stop of effects and setting static colours, but how do I switch back to the internal grabber? On the app there's a "power button" that selects it, but I can't see anything in the man pages for hyperion-remote. I tried to check the app source code to see what method it uses, but that's not publicly available...

Q2.
    If the grabber is already running and I switch to a colour or effect on the command-line, then the app lets me override that colour/effect, but I can no longer start the grabber again from the app.
    But if I first select a colour/effect from the app and the change them on the command-line the grabber can still be started from the app. Odd behaviour ?bug.

Cheers,

• Ah, I get the priority thing now. I used --list to monitor the priority given to the events.

The grabber seems to use 890.
    Events from the command-line default to 100.
    These were over ridden by the app, which issued them at 50.
    The power button only clears the 50 events, so any residual command-line events took over rather than the grabber kicking in.

Using the -p option to set events from the command-line to 50 allows the 2 systems to dovetail nicely, each overriding the other as required.

Many Thanks.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!